Tuesday 6 November 2012

Hume's Horseshoe Plantation 4th November

The last Hume's I saw was in the same East Sussex wood on December 31st 2007 and was #342
and the final species in my and Wreny's grueling Big Year, this time round I enjoyed this eastern waife in the splendid company of me olde mucka Ewan 'two eyes' Urquhart.
 
Hume's Leaf Warbler (c) Two Eyes
Call similar to Yellow-browed 'Church of England' Warbler...C.O.E (seee o eee)
 but richer and fuller.

Red Breasted Goose Farlington Marshes Hampshire top (c) Two Eyes
 
Art Deco Goose... "I should coco...anyone for the naughty salt?"
 


Brent Goose
Moody black & white photo of Belle Tout Lighthouse now a B+B http://www.belletoute.co.uk/
In recent history the whole building was lifted and moved away from the crumbling cliff edge!
Two Eyes and Baggers reunited again after the BBC3 'Twitching' programe
grilling the Horseshoe Plantation

No comments:

Post a Comment