Sunday 25 May 2014

Paul Wren

Paul Wren Oxon Birder and friend is raising money for a very worthy cause
and you should sponsor him...Oh yes that means you!!
Below is an email from Wreny which I am more than happy to help publicise.
In fact it was whilst training for this epic challange he found the Wood Warbler in April
so all those who went, saw and enjoyed that fantastic little sprite should cough up.

GO ON MY SON!!!!!


Hi Everyone,
On June 1st I'll be starting a cycle ride from Lands End to
Skaw on Shetland. It will be approximately 1200 miles and
will hopefully take 16 days.
I'm supporting The Stroke Support Unit at the JR and the
Oxford Centre for Enablement where people go to walk/talk etc again
after having a stroke. If anyone is interested in sponsoring me please go to the Just Giving Web Site I'll be keeping Jason informed on my progress.

Many Thanks

Paul Wren (Wreny)




No comments:

Post a Comment